RMTi Combined 1-2 Primitive Reflex Integration
Explore primitive and postural reflexes in this 3 day combined RMTi workshop.
Hone your observational and assessment skills while experiencing primitive integration techniques of RMT, isometrics and other activities, On completion of the 3 days you will be confident to implement integration program to maximise organisation and function, and improve posture for yourself, family students and clients.
There are no prerequisites for Level 1 and is suitable for parents, carers, educators and a variety of therapeutic applications including:
Who can benefit from this workshop?
Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiologists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Kinesiologists, All Body Workers – Pilates Instructors, Yoga Teachers, Massage Therapists; Early Childhood Educators, Speech Therapists, Psychologists, Counsellors, Diversional Therapists, Social Workers, Playgroup Leaders etc
Level 1 – RMT Primitive Reflexes – Focus, Attention Comprehension
- Learn easy observation and assessment techniques to identify 8 primitive and postural reflexes;
- Consolidate the neuro-sensory-motor foundations for focus & higher-level learning skill with RMT;
- Basics in brain development for learning, attention and comprehension;
- Learn 17 RMT movements and additional activities for integrating primitive reflexes
- Implementing RMT in practice and as a home movement program
- Precautions and possible reactions and contraindications and modifying RMT programs to needs.
Through Level One we will explore 8 key reflexes linked to the foundations of focus attention and comprehension:
- Tonic Labyrinthine (TLR);
- Asymmetrical Tonic Neck (ATNR);
- Symmetrical Tonic Neck (STNR);
- Spinal Galant;
- Babinski & Infant Plantar
Level Two – Emotions, Behaviour &Posture (third day)
- Learn about 3 key reflexes linked to our emotional development, regulation and resilience
- Explore Fear Paralysis, Moro and Babkin Reflexes
- Review links between developing emotion regulation, Poly Vagal Theory and primitive reflexes
- Practice methods for integrating Fear Paralysis, Moro and Babkin Reflexes including RMT and isometric techniques
The course includes detailed manuals, morning tea each day
Warrawee location includes yummy lunch
© Evonne Bennell 2019