Evonne’s Evolve into Being Approach
Evonne offers several modalities including biodynamic craniosacral therapy, kinesiology, and neurodevelopmental therapies blending the best of western scientific understanding with mindful presence to create a sense of safety to support the calming of the nervous system, ease stress and trauma to allow for reorganisation, health and healing to occur. Each approach has unique benefits and you can chose one or a blend of BCST Kinesiology or neurodevelopmental therapy based on your own desired outcomes. All modalities are available at Warrawee and Crows Nest clinics.
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy (BCST)
A gentle supportive therapy allows baby, child or adult to gently shift from fight/flight (dorsal vagus) to a more restorative and healing state. Sessions from 15-30 minutes for children to 60 minutes for adults. Evonne is a registered BCST and has been practicing for over 10 years and blends craniosacral principles with in all her work.
Neurodevelopmental therapy and Primitive Reflex integration
Evonne is also passionate about primitive reflex integration and neurodevelopemntal therapy to support infant’s children and adults maximise their own potential by enhancing the nervous systems own resources and sensory processing.
Given her own experience’s seeking support for herself and her children she is keen to offer her client’s her Evolve into Being (EiB) low cost, play based individual Movement Solutions Program. Evonne draws from Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) a primitive reflex and sensory integration program, and a variety of activities designed to strengthen and calm the nervous system such as HANDLE™, Neurological Building Block Activities from Movement Based Learning, Brain Gym® and Move to Learn and other sensory activities to enable better brain and body organisation, enhanced posture, improved processing speed and improvement in focus to support my clients to be more attentive organised and coordinated and emotionally resilient; self-directed, self-supporting and to maximise their own potential.
Neurodevelopmental movement programs and activities support:
- Retained Primitive reflex integration
- Sensory Processing challenges
- Learning difficulties
- Organisation of brain, body and tasks
- Speech, communication both verbal and written
- Improved attention, comprehension, memory and focus
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Emotional and Physical well being
EIB MOVEMENT Solution Process:
- Complete a Sensory and Development questionnaire prior to consultation
- Simple short screening to determine presence of retained primitive reflexes at our initial 1 hour consult
- Create an individual EiB Movement Program:
Rhythmic Movement Training
Movement Based Learning
Move to Learn
Sensory Games and activities for sensory and reflex integration
- 30 minute Follow Up 2-3 weeks later. Follow up appointments as needed. The intention is the low cost plan is managed by self or parent and follow up only as needed.
- Free ongoing email follow up up 10 minutes following each session
- 30 or 60 minute reviews no more than 6-8 weeks or by term no more
Clinics Crows Nest and Warrawee – appointment only
Being school ready is about being neurologically ready in four key areas physically, emotionally socially as well as cognitively. Is your child ready? Learn more
For Infants, Children and Adults
Creating ease and joy of learning for all ages, stages and abilities is at the heart of Evonne’s Evolve into Being consultations.
Clinics in Warrawee and Crows Nest
0410 603 114